Sunday, March 7, 2010

2010 USANA Las Vegas Regional Celebration

First off, I am so glad to have made the decision to attend the 2010 USANA Las Vegas Regional Celebration. This was my very first one and you can bet that I'll be attending more. Besides, who wouldn't want to spend a few days in Las Vegas, right?

My time at the celebration was well spent and well worth the road trip. I learned so much from the top associates and even more from the corporate management team. I witnessed a large group of young entrepreneurs from northern California walk across the stage because they had reached new benchmarks as USANA associates and was inspired to reach those same heights with my company. Most importantly, I learned that USANA is an enormous, healthy family that has embraced the vision of it's founder Dr. Myron Wentz. What an amazing man he is. He is driven by his dream of a world free from pain and suffering and after hearing him speak with such conviction in Las Vegas, I know USANA was built upon a FIRM foundation and it's an honor to part of it.


I have a new found focus to spread Dr. Wentz's dream and while doing so, dreaming big for me and my family! I believe in the integrity of USANA and the USANA products. If I had to sum up the celebration to one word I would have to say Inspirational!

This short video says a lot about USANA as a company, what they've accomplished and the direction they're heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment