Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Support, support and more support!

One of the most important elements to any home business is knowing that you are backed 100%. It's so important to have that support and tools available as you learn the ropes of your new business. I have learned from personal experience about the top-notch quality of customer service USANA provides to its associates. They have literally bent over backwards to help me out. The other is the availability of tools to help me build my business. I'm so impressed with the online tools, from downloadable files and videos to the BDS eApprentice that, along with my sponsor, have helped train me to run my business and meet my goals. Having all this at my fingertips really does make a huge difference and makes USANA standout above the rest. So, if you're considering a home-based business, you really need to research USANA.
I love being able to log in each morning and see the progress and growth of my business. True Health and Wealth are in my future.

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I just opened three USANA business centers on Tuesday and I agree, the online tools and support are amazing and my sponsors have been available to help and inspire and answer questions. I haven't been this excited about my future in a long time.

    ReplyDelete